Thursday, November 4, 2010

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas....cards that is!!

So with Christmas being right around the corner, are you like me were you are planning your Christmas picture and card?  Well you are in luck!  My favorite place to get Christmas Cards is Shutterfly.  And right now, Shutterfly is offering 20% off all their Christmas cards!  There are so many different styles to choose from, its hard to decide which Christmas Card to get.

      One of my favorite Christmas Card is


The Mod Love Christmas Card.  It is very simple and I love the saying!  


Another version I really like is the Christmas Story Card.  This type of card lets you tell the story of your year.  This might be the type of card that I will be getting this year to send out to family and friends.  There are so many to choose from, but I have to say that this is my favorite one so far!
I am looking forward to getting down the milestones of what made our year so special!  We had Kierstyns first steps, her 1st birthday, our 2nd wedding anniversary and many more!


Another nice thing about Shutterfly is after Christmas, you can jump online and make some Thank You Cards with pictures of you kids (or yourself!!) opening presents, or another nice family picture on Christmas morning.  So what are you waiting for?  Jump on over to Shutterfly and start making your cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment