Friday, September 17, 2010

Wow, its been to long

Sorry I have been slacking so much by not posting on here.  I have been trying to go through things to get rid of, reorganize things to make room for somethings from my Grandma's house, and still chasing my almost 18 month old.

In the last month since posting, Kierstyn has transitioned from a crib to a toddler bed.  It just happened all in one night.  It was her 17 month birthday, and she was having problems going to bed.  We have a video monitor (everyone should have one, they are GREAT!) and I saw that she was not going to sleep.  So I start getting up to go and comfort her, and all of a sudden she was gone!  Yes, GONE!  So I run in there, and there she is on the floor, screaming.  I swear I had about 20 heart attacks, but she was fine, just a bit freaked out.  So I comfort her for awhile and put her back in the crib.  And get back into Tom and I's room to see on the monitor her swinging her leg over the bar and and falling over! So I run back in there and start all over again.  This time I put her back in bed and sit in there with her, and she still tries getting out.  So needless to say that at 1am that morning, I was taking off her rail (her crib converted into a "toddler bed") and lining the floor with even more padding in case she fell out.  I don't think I made it to bed until 2 or 3 am that morning!

So she adjusted OK to the crib toddler bed, but I didn't like that she had problems getting into bed since it was higher up, and the fact that there was no bar to prevent her from falling out.  So we got her a white toddler bed that she LOVES! Adjusted to the new bed better then I could have ever thought, loves her new bedding we got for it (puppies and kitties) and sleeps all night long!  In the next blog post, I will get up some pictures of before and after!



1 comment:

  1. 打飛機專用網
    土豆網免費影片
    avcome愛薇免費影片
    后宮視訊聊天網
    洪爺影城
    色 情片小說
    情人成色文學小說
    情色聊天室
    色情聊天室
    成人聊天室
    yolo直播午夜聊天視頻美女激情裸聊同城約會寂寞床友交友約愛神器lalulalu香港論壇
    國外免費裸聊直播間午夜視頻秀場成人午夜電影在線點播日本色情AV人妻視頻costco論壇
    免費視頻裸聊直播間紅色情成人圖視頻午夜視頻聊天你懂得女女性行為圖片小女人論壇
    襄陽裸聊直播間魯大媽成人色情視頻長沙炮床友QQ群同城床友交友約愛同城520聯誼論壇邀請
    裸聊直播間在線qq激情成人午夜劇場網址同城炮床友的QQ號床友直播室快約愛伊莉論壇網址

    ReplyDelete