Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What a day!

Today has been crazy!  I am trying to convert our Family Room downstairs into a play area for Kierstyn.  One of the couches that was down there needed to go, so that finally got out of there yesterday.  I moved one of the kitty litter boxes to the Laundry Room, and will be moving the second one into there as soon as I see they are good with the first one in there.  Now all I really have to do is pick up all the crap that is sitting around in piles (not kitty crap, our junk LOL!) and find places for that and get the carpets cleaned.  We do have a TV down there with no cable yet, but there is a DVD player, but when I was at Target the other day I forgot to look for a cheap entertainment center.  The TV is on a bookshelve right now, but I'm not going to trust a 1.5 year old not to knock that off!  And I was planning on having a garage sale over the summer, but never got around to it, so I have a couch full, plus some of clothes and stuff to get rid of now!  Good Will, here I come!








2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Girly!

    I gave you an award!
    Pick it up here: http://wedonthaveitalltogether.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-awards.html

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 台灣甜心視訊聊天室-很黃的聊天室
    漾美眉視訊交友聊天室-真人秀聊天視頻網站
    一夜情情色聊天室-台灣免費視訊聊天室
    成人免費視訊聊天室-福利啪啪視頻吧
    破解視訊聊天室-福利聊天室你懂的
    showlive聊天網-9158聊天室你懂的
    視訊聊天戀愛ing-同城視頻聊天室
    國外視訊 show 免費看-同城裸聊直播視頻
    免費視訊聊天室友-六間房被禁視頻
    后宮視訊聊天室-哪個app有大尺度直播
    午夜同城約炮網同城床友一夜情網ut美女視訊聊天室白領美女的婚外情日本a片日本視訊網
    美女陪聊視頻e緣同城交友美女主播聊天室那有成人電影網超短裙美女電腦壁紙日本視訊正妹
    富婆交友聊天室同城交友聊天房愛愛同城一夜交友app情人兩性頻道日本視訊聊天交友網
    同城寂寞白領交友網免費激情美女聊天視頻真人秀黃視頻聊天室白絲網美女protein 日本視訊
    365視頻面對面聊天寂寞同城交友vip破解免費午夜聊天室你懂澳門色情業論壇日本視訊網站

    ReplyDelete